
OHH finally. Rich and I have agreed on a pet! We recently found this cute little guy/girl (we cant really tell whats between the legs..) eating out of our garbage. Rich always complained about the cost of buying/getting shots for a pure bred breed of animal. This one was absolutely free! and it looks like it might already have a few diseases but the upswing is hey, it might be immune to some of the more serious ones. I mean it looks like its going to make it through. notice I didnt say "cat" or "dog" or even "huge sewer rat" because to be honest we arent really sure what it is yet. It seems to eat just about everything including dirty diapers and even its own feet sometimes. Rich gags when he sees it doing that but I just say, "hey its saves us having to buy cat/dog/rat/ food in these hard economic times. I keep trying to get the kids to play with it but I have noticed them breaking out into a few rashes and clay keeps having nightmares. But i dont think the two are related do you? also HUGE bonus I think it might be pregnant! anyone looking for a pet? Im going to sell them for real cheap. Just be sure to keep them away from your face, This little beauty we have likes to bite and bat at your eyes.
Be sure and let me know if you want one of the kittens/puppies/ratlings they're going to go fast i think!


13 comments:
That is hideous--where did you come across a picture of that? Seriously, I almost just threw up...but it was worth the laugh. Hey, by the way, my flight out there was cancelled due to inclimate weather. Any plans of heading east soon? Miss you.
Vom.... thats short for vomit
Yikes! When I got down to the "might be pregnant" part, for a split second I thought you were talking about yourself! I was like... WHAT?!? And then I read it again! I have to say, I was a little disappointed to find out it was that creature!! ha ha!
Where do you find these pictures. I think I peed a little when I saw this one. I am still giggling. I too thought it said you were pregnant, I guess I will just have to keep watching for that post. BTW-I think that you should name it Angie, there is a slight resemblance, don't you think?
Great, now I won't be able to sleep tonight.
You let it sleep with Raegan right?
Hey, if that thing keeps your kids entertained I think you should keep it! Really though, that picture is disturbing. Thanks for the laugh though. You are funny...always have been.
OH! I call first pick of the litter! Jonas' birthday is in 7wks... purrr-fect.
That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of gross things.
I have to stop checking your blog, as i throw up a little each time i see this
Oh Lindsay! What in the heck is that THING!!!! Ugh!!! Keep your kids away from it. I was cracking up reading this. You are soooo funny!! Luv ya!
Lindsay, why are you shaving Rich's man hair (aka pubes) and putting them on your poor kitty? Did he run out and you weren't able to finish the job? That cat/dog is really cute though. What did you guys use for glue?
(that was Brock by the way)
Post a Comment