Wednesday, March 11, 2009

running?


yep, guess whos training for it. well, probably only the half but still. Thoes of you who know me well know that my favorite thing does not include running. It usually includes a fork and sometimes a spoon. Which is why I have to run this thing in the first place. any suggestions to building up endurance would be helpfull. I've only got six months. So, who wants to run with me?

9 comments:

Erika said...

okay when is it? and what is the elevation?

charm said...

Oh, Linds, I would.... but I wouldn't even know WHERE to begin!! I haven't set foot on a treadmill for about a year now... SERIOUSLY!! But that's awesome! You are amazing!

The High Family- said...

Umm...I am a little athletically challenged. Chalk that one up to 3 kids. I know you will be amazing. Run an extra few miles for me!!

aSHleY said...

I am so impressed Linds. Maybe I will try to follow in your footsteps and take on a half after my 10K in two weeks. Seriously, way to go.

angie said...

I want to, but I have a fear of, well, dying! How many miles is it?

Meg and Brad said...

Isn't the first part of solving the problem admitting that there is one? I am just not ready to give up my fork and spoon yet! I could come up and picnic with your kids on the side of the road as you pass by though?!?!?!

Cunning said...

I'll for sure time you!!! I think I'd end up paralizing myself. But- you should get a heart rate monitor. My frind has one and she can track her rate and know when to slow down so that she burns the highest amount of calories. good luck- and i left your earings at my moms house

Andrea said...

When is it and if you only do the half I might conisder it. Whoa, did I just semi-commit to consider running? yikes.

Cari Payne said...

Adorable Blog..so glad we found each other! Your family is beautiful..we truly need to get together! oh and by the way Gini Erickson has been helping me twice a week to get my butt in shape..she is an Amazing runner! She probably is already doing this race! Luvs