

Sorry this post isnt very exciting. I have had soo many polite, and some not so polite requests to remove the picture of "fluffy" from my blog so I thought I would respond to The tag charm made forever ago to post the sixth picture from the sixth folder in my picture file so here it is. its not a very good picture but at least I will stop getting yelled at for having that sick picture on my blog so long. This was my friend Bridgetts wedding.
Left to right: Tiffany Collard, Nicole Willis, Nicole Mcdonald, Bridgett Allen, Jamie Burger, yours truly, Ashely Poole, Jamie Atwood.
ps. if any of you girls above have a better picture of this Please send it to me, this one needs some help.
pps thank you ashley for the much improved picture. Also, although jamie burger looks under some sort of influence, i promise she was not, i was there. (sorry james)


6 comments:
Oh good! I was actually avoiding your blog, until you posted something new... to avoid that DISGUSTING FREAK OF NATURE!! It was about time anyway! :)
I have a better one, I will send it right away so you can pretend that it was the one in your folder.
yaa... this picture is much easier on the eyes. hopefully now the nightmares will stop.
I love this picture! makes me miss you guys that much more. Love you! It is much prettier to look at then that thing.
Rich and Lindsay!!! Long time eh! Rich, why do you not have email or a cell phone these days? It makes me angry like a hornet. Fill your truck with gas we need to go on a Utah road trip. Young wants us there, but he says that we're not allowed to call Douglas or Bates...Young is selfish, he wants you to focus on him. Plus, I really need you to teach me how to fly fish, I'm tempted to call Lindsay's dad because I feel like he cares more. I hope that hurt.
I'm so sad I missed that day. I think I was flying into Salt Lake at the time, but couldn't get there in time. Maybe someday I'll get to see you all again...someday. Linds, I'm so proud of you for training for the halfy, I should join you. I'll be living in ID this summer and need something to get motivated! Only one baby later, and I'm already a fat mess. So help me
Post a Comment