As most of you know, I am attempting a half marathon in August. I say attempting because I had no idea how grueling it would be. I am up to three miles a day (thank you thank you very much, beause in my mind you are applauding me.) The reason I am telling you this is because before this running stint. it had been about 6 years and three kids ago that i had bought a sports bra. with time aging the fabric and our bodies changing the way they do, i started jogging and noticed this man at the gym (yes they allow beer there.) with this expression. I hadnt thought of my bountious bossom until i saw his face. poor man, it was like a car wreck. You are sickened yet, oldly facinated. needless to say i have since bought a new sturdier one and now he just shows up with his beer and goes back to his hunting channel.
Happy Birthday Brytlee
10 years ago



9 comments:
hey, i know that guy. I think i went out with him in college.
wow - you have a following. he's scarry but still a following.
Good Job. Perhaps one day I will get back into shape. I renewed my gym membership in January and haven't used it once yet. vince is ready to kill me.
Ha ha! Never met the guy... but I'm sure he would get the same look on his face if he saw me in my birthday suit! YIKES!!
You make me laugh! I am thinking about trying the half marathon! We will see! Can you just walk it! :-)
Gini is trying to train me..I am definetly not a runner..but a light jog might be my thing! My goal is to do it all without walking! :-)
Amazing, that is what you are. When I think of wanting to stop working out 6 days a week I think of you. Why you ask? Because you are a rock star and I am awed by your stamina to do a half marathon!I don't think I could do a half marathon. Basically, you are cool and glad your boobies are back where they should belong.
I told Scott to get a better disguise, sorry
I am totally admiring you right now for your hard work and for setting such a hard goal! I can barely make it up my stairs without panting and my heart pounding. Not to mention my thighs...
Hey at least the guy wasn't puking!! If he saw me running on a treadmill right now so many places would be bouncing I think I would make him sick!!! I'm proud of you sis!! You really are a ROCK STAR!
Post a Comment