Saturday, March 12, 2011

resurected red neck

You will never guess who was at the gym the other day. This guy!! I can't believe that he was still there after all this time, he's still sitting there watching the hunting channel. And yes, this is still his reaction after he saw me attempting to jog with an ill-fitting sports bra. I think he may have spilled his beer. (only to be fair, this time it may have been my tight running pants too.) Didn't phase me though. I fiished my jog yelled out GO Tiger cats, and was out the door.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Welcome back to the blogging world linds! And welcome back creepy guy. I won't be able to sleep tonight!

tonyandalli said...

That is one picture that is awesome enough to post twice.

I think I'm going to get more worried about working out when it's warm outside. If that happens to be in July, then so be it.

angie said...

That guy is just as creepy as before. I can hardly look at him. I wonder if he has 1J plates.....