Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I not brag?

Can you believe that my body glopped together something this cute? (I say glopped because my body feels more like a potatoe masher when I am pregnant, as opposed to some women whos bodies are precision instruments) so this is little remmy's 6 months pics. even though she is really almost nine months.How can I not brag? shes perfect. This is just a sneak peak. I will post more when I get them, cause I know youre dying to see them. Probably sitting up all night hitting the refresh button....

7 comments:

angie said...

I sat up all night hitting refresh....how dare you keep me waiting!

Love that little lady!

Kent/Sue Adams said...

She is just adorable!! I cant wait to see more pictures!

The High Family- said...

She is a doll! Want to pinch her cheeks.

Erika said...

I printed this picture off and I'm claiming her as mine.

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Haha, how can you not brag with such a cute baby!? I still can't get over her birth announcement!! She is doll, hopefully we can meet her soon! And your other kids are equally adorable!

Kimber Dawn said...

omg!...give me a break! WAAAY too cute :) :) :)

tonyandalli said...

Krew wants to know if she's free in 2026 for Prom? We'll let you know the date for sure when we know more...