and no, this title does not refer to me at this paticular time. Ok, maybe it does. Here are the latest of the little munchkins. As per usual Raegan was supposed to be a snow white princess and backed out at the last minute to be a cowgirl. can you tell she has brothers? sometimes shes such a tomboy.



This is little Remmerstiltskin taking her first bath. its so fun to finally have a fat baby. The othes always looked slightly etheopian. any, enjoy her rolls. I sure do!
6 comments:
I am SO excited for your family and the new addition!! She's adorable - and the costumes look great! Hopefully you aren't on Trick-or-treating duty!!
I will say it again, Reagan was the cutest cowgirl I have ever seen! Oh, yeah and I want to eat Remmy! She is such a little chunker! I need to come over and there and get my baby fix :)
That baby is so cute! I love her little chunky rolls! Can I send Eli over! He needs a bit of boy training- he was wanting to wear the minnie mouse ears!
your kids are so cute! Love the costumes.. and Remmy is adorable.. I love chunky babies!!
Your kids look sooo cute! I can't believe Remmy... She is absolutely adorable! I think we are finally starting to feel better so hopefully next week we will be over! I can't wait to see you! Hope you had a great halloween!
What a chunk!...Reagy, I love your individuality and your spirit..you go girl!!
Post a Comment