Thursday, October 14, 2010

brick house

Remmy Renee' Byram born on 10/10/10. I want to type all kinds of witty things about how hard the delivery was. And about how my sister and I decided that I have developed a new kind of "labor Maturity" but seriously I am too tired. so enjoy the pics. More will follow the next time I can keep my eyes open all the way. PS I wish i could add that song Brick house to my blog. in case you didnt hear she was nine pounds three ounces. My biggest baby, I have a new respect for all of those women that have big babies.




















10 comments:

Unknown said...

Linds she is so cute! Love the hair! I really can't believe she is that big but how fun! She is gorgeous! Get some rest if you can!!

Paul said...

Congrats ladies! (by ladies I mean you and Rich).

brody and kenzie said...

Oh my goodness! I have major baby hunger right now! She is totally little Lindsay incarnate!! Cheeks, Chub, Hair, I want to smooch all of it...Ahhhhhh! Ok, I'm done freaking out but I can't wait to hold her and see her in person. Get some rest sis and squeeze all those Byram kids for me...Rich too! Love ya.

Mary said...

awww.. she's adorable! I love the dark hair!!! Congratulations and hope you're feeling better soon.

ej said...

CUTE!
That is a healthy sized baby, sheesh!
Get some rest!!

Brad and Rebecca said...

I didn't know she had all kinds of dark hair!!! TOO CUTE!

tonyandalli said...

I have honestly checked your blog every day for about the last two weeks!! I am so glad she is finally here. She is an adorable little gem. I'm sorry the delivery was so hard- my #4 was a harder delivery too. It makes me a little nervous about ever making it to 5...

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

she is beautiful, and I love her name!!

charm said...

Ohhhhhh that sweet baby! I just love her!

Jamie said...

Congrats! She is a cutie! And wow can't believe you had a nine pounder. I feel for you. Hope all is going as good as it can with a newborn. Miss you.