1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times: Sense and Sensability
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theater: I seriously think I saw Titanic six times.
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie. Christian Bale
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie. Rosie O'Donnell, Whoopi Goldberg. (I dont know why but she gives me the creeps. I keep waiting for her to come out and say shes a man.)
5. Name a movie that you can quote from. most musicals, Moulin Rouge
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs: Oklahoma, Evita, my Fair Lady, the king and I, West Side Story. Across the Universe.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with: Moulin Rouge
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see: Across the Universe
9. Name a movie that you own that may surprise people: Eyes Wide Shut (just kidding, you know that porn that Nicole Kidman did with Tom Cruise.)
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another venue and now is a sucessful actor, and you are surprized. Mark Wahlberg. (remember Marky mark and the funky bunch?)
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? YES.
12. Ever made out in a movie? At a drive in Yes, at an inside theater No. that is so gross. people can see you!
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it. Austraila
14. Ever walked out of a movie? Yes! Once on a date. he took me to see Silence of the lambs (it was a first date... creeeepy)
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. Tiffany and I cried so hard at Titanic excpet that part when that guy falls off the ship and hits his head on the propeller, you know the part. I think we made idiots out of ourselves.
16. Popcorn?um, like saying Breathing?
17. How often do you go to the movies? once a month maybe. sitters are expensive.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? Taken (awesome show)
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie? horror, drama, suspence.
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? Bambi. I cried so hard we had to go home.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen? lots... the Ring (still haunts me) Training day(waste of two hours) CLoverfield (still motion sick) many more.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? probably that one that just came out by M night Shamalan the one where everyone keeps killing themselves.
23. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? at the time...The Exorcist when i was 11. Or the ring on Halloween night in 2002.
24. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen? Nacho Libre, Austin Powers the spy who shagged me, Napoleon Dinamite.
25. Favorite Christmas Movie? oh HANDS DOWN white Christmas. its only the best selling christmas movie of all time.
I tag Kristen and scott.
Happy Birthday Brytlee
10 years ago


2 comments:
Barf, don't tag me. Although I did complete said survey. And I will be tagging Ange.
Um...Christian Bale? yes please! I've had an eye on him since Newsies ...ahhh Jack Kelly...
Post a Comment