Tuesday, February 17, 2009

exotic utah



































































So, we took a little family vacay this weekend to Utah. Sounds boring you say? well, good thing i can't punch you through my blog because it wasn't. We stayed with Rich's sister Kristen and her husband Scott. It was such a great kid friendly house. It came with a built in crib and toys which i suspect that Lane might have stolen as we now have a Gordon, and a Lady Train when I know we didnt before. We started out going to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. the only problem is all the pictures are on my cell phone. Could someone please tell me how to get thoes on my computer? It was a blast none the less. Lane was a little scared of the Dinosaurs Rich says hes a "baby mommas boy." My dad says hes a tumor growing off the side of my body. I say he's an affectionately attached three year old.

Rich then suggested Chucky Cheese which I thought was for the kids but... rich wouldnt stop playing this hunting game. he even got enough tickets to buy one of thoes plastic nail rings. he claims its for the kids except he keeps wearing it.



This one is of Raegan eating her first Pizza. at my house we eat only organic fruits and vegtables but I though why not let her splurge once in a while? (is the sarcasim coming through?, im afraid someone out there is going to think im being serious.)

The boys had a blast play and Lane had a blast hitting other kids.

Some more pics of Raegan being her cute self. she learned how to say CHeese this week because I took so many pictures.


I also went and had lunch with My friends Becky and Mary at the Olive Garden it was so great. I didnt have any kids or anything! why didnt we get a picture guys? It was so good catching up. We also had dinner with Rich's old mission companion Mike and his wife Lindsay. It was so good to see them and so apparent why we like them so much. once again, didnt get a picture so sorry. although I think Mike would appriciate it. since he just had surgery on his neck and his bandage resembled a maxi pad. (sorry mike it did.)

Then we headed to the Live Aquarium in Sandy it was cool. Here is a cute picture of the boys through a fish tank. There was lots of shopping. I still love Thai pan! it was so great to see everyone that we love. sorry all the pictures are out of order. I am to lazy to organize this blog.

9 comments:

Cunning said...

Come back, we are bored!

angie said...

I hope you bought me something wonderful at Taipan! We of course only eat organic at our house as well (Nemo fruit snacks are organic, right?) Looks like you had a great time. We have been wanting to go to that Aquarium.

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys already! Mike finally was able to remove the maxi pad stuck to his neck. :) That made me LOL. Funny that Rich would play that hunting game at Chucky Cheese's. Mike did the same thing at University Mall in Provo a few months ago! Can't wait to see you in May!

Anonymous said...

How fun to take a little trip with the kids! They looked like they had a lot of fun, (including Rich). He's a kid too right?! Hee, hee! All your pics are so cute! Miss you guys.

Erika said...

your kids are ADORABLE and I really wish we could organize a girls only weekend. Seriously, why can't my parents give up on theme parks... adults only would be fun. I really wished we lived closer - we would keep all the freeways to the best malls in a 500 mile radius well worn.

charm said...

Could Raegan be any cuter!? That pic of her big smile is precious! I love all your posts! They make me laugh so much!..... MAXI PAD!?! ha ha! lol! :)

brody and kenzie said...

My..oh..my...has Richard lost weight! Oh...and Lindsay you have never looked more glorious and beautiful!! (Did I do it right?) You crack me up sis! I love the pics of little Ragean. I can't wait to kiss those little cheeks. Six days and counting!!!

aSHleY said...

Looks like a fun weekend, I had to re-read the organice veggies thing, I was like that does not sound like Lindsay and then I thought oh wait it does, she is always joking.

Cunning said...

Hey nerd- post more! (please)