Sunday, July 31, 2011

Philippines

These are just a few pictures. I have so many I just wanted to show a few. I am still jet lagged so sorry for being so confusing. yes, we ziplined. thanks, harness for making my butt look even bigger...








Rich may or may not be able to father children again.














Glass bottom boat at Boracay. AWESOME!



























me and Debbie enjoying mango shakes. (I lived on these while I was there.)





















Parasailing!!! so fun!!



















American cemetary, it is so beautiful. and I am not embarassed to admit I almost cried while I was there.

PS. ever realized how unflattering some shirts are? well this stripped number is one. In case you are wondering after looking at these pictures, I am NOT pregnant. But if you want people thinking you are, borrow this shirt.





















































































































8 comments:

ej said...

Yay for jetlagged posts that you probably don't even remember writing later! :) It looks like you had such a great time, and can we talk about the mangoes please? Are they not TO DIE FOR?!
I disagree that that shirt makes you look pregnant. I would like to borrow it and see if it makes me look less pregnant...

Paul said...

so jealous

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

So dang fun!! Glad you guys had a good time!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Linds- you are beautiful.... just as I remember ya!

Meg and Brad said...

I am jealous! I'm half from there and I've never been! I would love to go! Especially since it looks like so much fun!!

brody and kenzie said...

How fun Linds! I am so glad you were able to go and that you have such a sweet sister who watched your kids while you were gone eating mango shakes, pairasailing, and basically up to all kind of crazy fun. You are SO Lucky!!! Love ya sis!

Chris and Cindy said...

I can't wait to hear all the stories... LOVE the pictures!

Oling said...

Hey Bro. Richard Good to see you coming back to the Philippines especially in the place where you served as a missionary.

Much respect for you. Much respect for showing love to my countrymen.

You haven't changed a bit still one of the greatest missionary that graced the land of Bacolod with those three other guys. Mullen, Douglas and Bates.

Ayo ayo