Sunday, November 7, 2010

family pictures
















We recently had all of our kids pictures taken, and they turned out so well that I wanted to share them. Its amazing to me that I have such beautiful kids. I love the ones that show their personality. I mean, as much as a picture can. if it showed Raegan dumping her dirty diaper out under her sisters bed, or Lane continually slapping Raegan in the head with a wet towel, or Clay politely handing me a blanket because my nursing embaresses him, well that would REALLY be true to life. I guess we will just have to settle for cute smiles. Everytime I look at them I cant help but feel so gratefull that Heavenly Father entrusted me with such beautiful spirits. ok, that was my cheese statement for the day. but its true. enjoy.




















10 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

great pictures Linds! they are beautiful!

Meg and Brad said...

Your pictures are AMAZING! And you obviously do good work! Deb and Jess are probably dying to hold that cute new addition!

ej said...

Oh my adorable!!!!
Reality photography? I don't think I'm ready for that :) I'll settle for the smiles.

tonyandalli said...

OMH!! (That's Oh My Heck, by the way) Those are some of the cutest little pictures I've seen! Reaggy is turning out to be quite a little stunner, isn't she?
Does Clay honestly get embarrassed by nursing? When did he get so old!!??!!

Chris and Cindy said...

I can't believe how cute those pics are... Reagan's eyelashes are amazing. What a doll! And Remmy.... she is just adorable! ( and so are the boys!!!)

charm said...

Ohhhhhhh my gosh! They are absolutely GORGEOUS! Lane's seriously HIT THE MARK! I so love your kiddos!

Erika said...

no kidding I was just telling Darren tonight that your pictures were the most AMAZING ones I've ever seen. Of course, the photographer had some pretty good raw material to work with. Miss you. Wish I were there again. Can you believe I didn't take 1 picture the entire week.

brody and kenzie said...

So sweet!! Now we know why you don't just throw them away when they dump their dirty diaper out on the floor or hit their sister with a wet towel!

Johnstons said...

Gorgeous Pics Linds! And Remmy's cheeks are to die for!

Cunning said...

So cute- can I have one?