





Over Labor day weekend, RIch and I had the fam. come visit we mostly just ate a lot which is all we Hessings really do. Then we had a BSU party just for an excuse to eat some more. We tried to make is as big an event as my basement has ever seen, and since Clay and Lanes flooding stunts were so epic, it was hard to top. Meckenzie and I spray painted the kids hair and even my mom and dads. Actually now that I think about it everyone did it but me. At this point in pregnancy doing anything takes huge effort even showering. so lets just say its not something I do everyday anymore (but, I think rich still loves me).


4 comments:
I was totally wondering why Lane had orange hair on the first day of school. Makes total sense now!
The only thing the west side of the ID has to offer. Go Broncos.
Reggs looks like Andrea in that picture.
I'm not pregnant and it still requires too much effort to take a shower every day!
That was cute, though! I bet your kids will always remember that day with Grandma and Grandpa!
Post a Comment