Thursday, January 21, 2010

IM GOIN THERE


Where everybody knows your name (at least the people you came with) And youre always glad you came.(Its only a mild smile....) You want to be where you can see(Its hard though smiling this big.) your troubles are all the same (long lines screaming kids) You wana go where everybody knows your name (Cinderella will by the time were done seeing her.) Nope not cheers.
DISNEYLAND!!!!
and I know this is not my most flattering picture but I was really excited when I heard the news.

8 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

thanks for that disturbing picture. bring on the nightmares! glad you are getting out of dodge. call me when you get back!

angie said...

I am trying to convince Vince to take us in September, he just looked at me like I'm an idiot. Bribe Rich to tell Vince it was fun ;) Even though I am sure it will be! Have Fun!

The High Family- said...

All I can say is JEALOUS!! Have fun, you deserve it!!

Chris and Cindy said...

I can't stop laughing!!! That picture is HILARIOUS! We needed a good laugh today...thanks!!! Have fun!

Andrea said...

good times to be had by all.
watch out churros.

charm said...

I have no idea what you mean by that picture not being very flattering. I think you captured your best side!
HAVE FUN, YOU JERKS!!!

brody and kenzie said...

Ahhhhhh! Don't do that to me!!

Cunning said...

That's a really good picture of you.