Rich and I had a recent visit to San Fransisco. As you can see Rich decided to join in with the gender crisis that often acompanies the locals. It was so much fun. Tons of shopping and nice resturants. We actually ate dinner one table away from James Hedfield (metallica) and I ran on the hotel treadmill next to Rumer Willis (as in Bruce and Demi.) We also saw loads of homeless people getting arrested and I was solicited by a prostitute. I almost felt complimented (hey i will take what i can get) and then i realized how sick that was.
Happy Birthday Brytlee
10 years ago
.jpg)


.jpg)


7 comments:
What a fun trip! How did you get away with no kids? I have such a hard time asking someone to watch three of my busy girls!!! But I do need to get away!!!
Jill
What a fun trip, you guys totally deserved a break. Linz, you look great and super skinny.
Looks like lots of fun, wish I was there. Your hair is really cute too! Miss you!
You two are so Cute! Looks like you had some Fun Moments! I was born in San Fran..Can you believe! Take Care babe and don't be a stranger! :-)
leave Rich home next time and I'll go with you. They'll be less romantic strolls and more shopping. you in? Love the pic. of rich and his hair
Fun!! Welcome back to blogging. Update frequently.
Wow, long time no posty. You look great!
Post a Comment