Monday, January 19, 2009

nothing new







I havent posted anything in so long, I thought I would just show what we've been up to. Here is Clay, Cade, Rhett, and Lane on Christmas Eve after they saw Santa. Another one of Raegan taking a bath because shes so cute. Another one of Clay riding his new four wheeler (he affectionately named "the beast") that he got from Santa Clause. I thought he would be scared but he loves it. Hopefully more exciting things to come like my birthday, to all you family out there i love nordstroms gift cards... just a reminder...just kidding. kind of.

6 comments:

Erika said...

watch your email for Nordstroms gift card from your fav. sis in law.

charm said...

OHHHH cute pics! Couldn't agree more that Reagan is so cute! She has such big, pretty eyes! :) When is this birthday again?? I'm trying to remember! Didn't you have it on our cruise?

Kimber Dawn said...

when's your bday?! yah! i love birthdays!

angie said...

happy birthday!

aSHleY said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! I love that picture of Reagan, she is such a cutie. I will call you later.

Courtney said...

Your kids are so cute, Lindsay-- and I Just read your comment on Jamie's blog about Lane and the poop and the egg and the brush and was laughing soo hard I was in tears. And then I had to try to read it to Ryan but couldn't even make it through the comment because I was laugh/crying so hard. Oh--and I am totally a blog stalker, huh? Welp, sorry about that. It's the snoopy little sister in me, I guess :) Hopefully Rigby isn't miserably cold!!!