Wednesday, December 17, 2008

snowy days








Ahh, youth. Remember the days of playing outside in the snow, red noses, cold toes, snowball fights, and sledding. Or the time when your three year old brother peed inside his snowsuit and tried to convice mom that Santa Claus lives behind the slide, and he told you that it was ok and it would make you warm. and then he must have told the neighbors dog to eat the yellow snow that leaked out of his snow boots, or at least thats what happened. ahhh winter... oh my sweet little imaginative Lane. Yes, thats what happened today in the backyard, neighbors dog and all.

8 comments:

charm said...

ha ha! so funny! i DO remember when my brother did that EXACT thing!... Oh wait, nope... he didn't. Just funny little Lane. He SERIOUSLY cracks me up!!

Anonymous said...

What a little imagination Lane has! LOL! He must get that from his mother. Oh, hey, have you seen Kamicalocun lately? Ha, ha!

brody and kenzie said...

Oh Lane! How we are going to love telling you all these embarassing stories when you are older... or better yet we will tell your girlfriend!!!

Johnstons said...

What a cute entry! Sounds like you have your hands full. haha. Adorable story. I love the facelift on your blog and yes, I did receive the christmas card. Thanks so much! Great picture. Miss you Linds.

The High Family- said...

I think Lane and Cade could be partners in crime. Maybe it is best that we live in different cities. You are such a sweet mom to play along with his story! Beautiful picture of your fam!!

Erika said...

this is award winning Lindsay. I'm sure Rich is very proud... wonder where Lane gets it. can't wait to see you!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Hey Linds! SO glad you found me, I didn't know you were a fellow blogger! Your kids are darling AND funny... just like their mom. :) Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun. Yea for blogging and keeping in touch!

angie said...

I love Lane! Need I say more.