She is so cute! Seriously, I just want to kiss her little cheeks. Love the flower and dress!
lindsay - I love this blog. the kids couldn't be more adorable - keep the posts comming. xox your fav. sis-in law.... other than Kristen
What? You guys have a blog. Email me your email address & I'll send you an invite to ours- it's private. Cute blog though- good way to see you guys more often. Natalie natalie-taylor@hotmail.com
Yeah, welcome to this crazy world. Cute pics, and I'm excited to peek in on you guys since we don't come up to often. Maybe over Christmas.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so cute! Seriously, I just want to kiss her little cheeks. Love the flower and dress!
lindsay - I love this blog. the kids couldn't be more adorable - keep the posts comming. xox your fav. sis-in law.... other than Kristen
What? You guys have a blog. Email me your email address & I'll send you an invite to ours- it's private. Cute blog though- good way to see you guys more often. Natalie natalie-taylor@hotmail.com
Yeah, welcome to this crazy world. Cute pics, and I'm excited to peek in on you guys since we don't come up to often. Maybe over Christmas.
Post a Comment