Sunday, October 12, 2008

Portland


Rich had a work meeting in Portland this August. I figured.. hhmm yeah no kids, huge Nordstoms, no brainer. We had so much fun exploring downtown Portland and also this little visit to the beach. It was so much fun! and i have to say Portland has GREAT shopping!

8 comments:

brody and kenzie said...

Yay! You have a blog so we can see all those cute little Byram kids more often! Your blog looks awesome I may need to get a few tips from ya. Sure love you guys.
Kenz

Brad and Rebecca said...

yay!!!! I hope you update a lot! can't wait to see you!

tonyandalli said...

Yay that you have blog! I love to blog- I might actually be addicted. Ours is tonandalli.blogspot.com

You'll be on my list!! Alli

tHaRp said...

hey you goon, I didn't know you had a blog, how are you!!!?? I'm the worst friend in the world I know. We really should talk!

charm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
charm said...

Oops! Left a comment and then deleted it on accident! sorry! ANYWAYS.... welcome to the blogging world! Yippee!! Can't wait to see EVEN MORE of your fam!!!
Ours is charmkdialfamily.blogspot.com if ya wanna see EVEN MORE of us!!! :)

The High Family- said...

I am so excited to see more pictures of your beautiful kids! Can't wait for our trip! Love ya!

Our Family said...

Hey Richard, it is your blubber buddy! I just wanted to say hi, and hope to see more of you and your cute family.
Jill